Terms and Conditions of Use
- "SMP" shall refer to the Society for Mathematical Psychology, a nonprofit incorporated in the state of Texas.
- "ICCM" shall refer to the International Conference on Cognitive Modeling.
- "The Societies" shall refer to SMP and ICCM together.
- "You" shall refer to you.
- "Terms" shall refer to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- These Terms are entered into by and between you and SMP.
- Please read these Terms carefully before you start using the site. By signing up for the conference, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
- You are 18 years or older.
- You must be a human, working on research in mathematical psychology, cognitive modeling, or a related area.
- All the information you submit to SMP through this website must be truthful and accurate.
- You will maintain the security of your account and password. The Societies will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- We collect information from three sources: directly from your input when you submit forms or participate in the discussion forum or video sessions, from our third-party conference tool (conftool), and automatically from your browser software.
- We use information from your browser only for security and user experience purposes. We are not responsible for the other personal information through any third party service.
- Third party websites may leave cookies on your device as well.
- We reserve the right to permanently block your user account if we determine that you are not providing correct information about yourself, if you are abusing the website or its applications, if you violate the Code of Conduct, if you violate these Terms, or if you disrupt the mission or operation of the Societies in any way.
- We reserve the right to temporarily block your user account without notice.
- You have the right to ask for your removal of your data from our servers. When asked by email to email@example.com we will do our best to remove all information about you in a timely fashion.
- We reserve the right to delete any and all information from our database for any reason, at any time, without notice.
Changes to these Terms
- The organizers may change these Terms from time to time. Such changes will be announced on this webpage.
Code of Conduct for All Participants
- All participants in activities organized by SMP should adhere to the Code of Conduct.